Ken Block sells 600 hp Ford Focus RSX sports car from GymkhanaOctober 2, 2020
The rally Ford Focus RSX, which was filmed in Jimkhan Ken Block’s YouTube videos, was put up for auction at Barrett-Yatsksson.
All proceeds are planned to be donated to the Team Rubicon charity fund, which deals with disaster relief. The auction will begin on September 22, the starting price of the car has not yet been disclosed.
This car was finalized by the M-Sport company. Initially, the car was developed to participate in rallycross, but many people know its participation in the ninth series of Gymkhana. After tuning, the car was able to accelerate to 97 km / h in less than 2 seconds.
The hatchback is equipped with a 4-cylinder 400-horsepower 2.0-liter engine. A 5-speed manual transmission and four-wheel drive work together with the engine. Along with this, the car is equipped with a Reiger suspension, 17-inch wheels from OZ, which are equipped with rally-cross tires.
In the cabin, it is worth noting the presence of a safety cage, homologated by the FIA. Instead of the standard seats, bucket-like Recaro counterparts were installed, and in front of the pilot there is an M-Sport steering wheel and a large hydraulic handbrake handle.
In addition, it was recently noted that the 1991 Ford Bronco, from which the factory film was not removed, is for sale. It should be emphasized that the initial bid for a car of the American company is $ 20,000.
- “Piece of cheese” with a jet engine sells for the price of a Kia Ceed
- The most powerful Toyota Camry against two “charged” Honda
- The rarest BMW M1 of the creator of the Boney M group will be sold at auction for 435,000 pounds sterling
- Polestar will put three new cars on the conveyor of a plant in China
- Images of the off-road Ford EcoSport Active 2021 appeared on the web