Ken Block has a new car: Extreme Ford RaptorApril 19, 2019
Pickup built workshop SVC Offroad
Ken Block showed a video of his new Ford F-150 Raptor, built by Californian accessory manufacturer for SVC Offroad pickups. The SUV received a new kit, a reinforced suspension and a more efficient intercooler.
The basis of the project in the workshop SVC Offroad Raptor took the current generation. A pick-up kit with reinforced levers and Fox Racing Shox 2.5 shock absorbers with 406 millimeters thrust, Panhard thrust, shortened power bumpers and wheel arch extensions made of fiberglass were installed on the pickup. In addition, the SUV received a new intercooler, wheels and additional blocks of external lighting.
In 2014, SVC Offroad built a crawler-mounted Ford F-150 Raptor for the Block. RaptorTrax was equipped with the tracks of the American company Mattracks on each axle, an eight-cylinder 6.2 engine with a mechanical supercharger, a safety cage and Recaro seats.
- Described the only way Schumacher communicates with the outside world
- Allard sports car production resumed after 62 years
- Hyundai Tucson N images appeared on the web
- Valtteri Bottas won the Russian Grand Prix
- Ford Mondeo successor could be such an off-road station wagon