Ken Block has a followerOctober 12, 2020
Driving training may be the most important initiation rite for any young person, but it looks especially memorable for Ken Blok’s daughter Leah.
Having received a convertible Fox Body Mustang for her 14th birthday, her father took her to the Utah Motorsports track to teach him his driving style, which is drifting.
This year, Leah Blok showed her ability to spin circles in a 355 hp Gymkhana Ford Escort. And this happened a week after she learned to drive.
For this training session, Block invited Formula Drift champion Vaughn Gittin Jr. to show off all the tricks of a good drift. True, a small nuisance threatened to disrupt the venture – almost all the antifreeze flowed out of the car. But after Leah drilled a few holes in the Mustang’s bumper, she returned to the track.
- Mahindra to Bring Formula E to India for Electric Vehicle Advertising
- Audi announced participation in Dakar
- European Honda CR-V left without gasoline engines
- New Praga R1 racing car presented
- Renault will release a budget analogue of the new generation Logan sedan