Kawasaki Ninja ZX-25R bike sales startedJuly 11, 2020
Kawasaki Ninja ZX-25R motorcycle sales started. His debut took place last year at the Tokyo Motor Show.
So, now a new motorcycle is available in the Indonesian market. As for the technical equipment of the bike, it is equipped with a four-cylinder 249-cc power unit, which develops 50 hp.
In addition, the Japanese motorcycle has a 37 mm Showa inverted fork and a 310 mm brake disc with a 4-piston caliper in front, as well as an adjustable preload on the rear shock absorber and a 220 mm disc with a single-piston caliper at the rear. As noted in Kawasaki, the novelty is offered in two trim levels: standard and special called Special Edition.
In Indonesia, the cost of the Kawasaki Ninja ZX-25R in the initial version is 96 million Indonesian rupees, and variations of the Special Edition – 112.9 million
In addition, it was previously noted that Ducati is testing an updated Multistrada V4 motorcycle. At the same time, it is currently unknown when the debut of the new product will take place.
- Lifan is getting closer to bankruptcy
- The entire run of the 612-horsepower crossover Alpina XB7 sold out in the USA
- Features of the hybrid Ford Bronco leaked to the Network
- BMW 4 Series convertible caught in the lenses of photo spies
- Michael Jordan’s Mercedes S600 Lorinser for sale