Kawasaki introduced an updated line of off-road motorcyclesJune 3, 2020
Kawasaki showcased KLX restyled bikes.
We are talking about motorcycles KLX140R, KLX 140R L, KLX230R. The first two models are equipped with a 144-cc single-cylinder power unit, a 5-speed transmission and an electric starter with keyless ignition.
The main difference between the R and L models is the height. The 140R has a 17-inch wheel in front and a 14-inch rear and a 78 cm high saddle, in turn, the 140R L received a 19-inch front wheel and a 16-inch rear wheel, as well as an 80 cm high saddle.
Kawasaki KLX230R has got a 233 cc engine mm, a 6-speed gearbox, electric ignition, a 21-inch wheel in front and an 18-inch rear, and also ABS is optional.
Motorcycle prices are as follows: Kawasaki KLX140R: $ 3,149, Kawasaki KLX140R L $ 3,449, Kawasaki KLX230R $ 4,399
- Chevy Corvette C8 more powerful Z06 spotted in benchmarks
- 1993 Honda NSX Type-R or weekend supercar
- Drag racing: Porsche 911 Turbo S vs. McLaren 600LT
- Will the 2021 Ford F-150 Raptor “charged” pickup be available in a new color?
- Tuned Bentley Bentayga is on sale