Kawasaki announces a new line of motorcyclesOctober 9, 2019
Meanwhile, as fans anticipate the launch of the new Kawasaki Z, which will receive a H2 liter supercharged powertrain, the Japanese corporation has demonstrated its 2020 line-up, with some significant changes.
So, the novelty is the updated Ninja 650, which is slightly modified and equipped with shiny elements.
The rest of the line is almost identical, with a few exceptions. In the 2020 model year, the Ninja lineup obviously got the 1000 again with a few updates.
In addition, models such as 650 and 900 returned to the Z family. In addition, a demonstration of the W800, the Versys and Vulcans families, will be held in 2020.
- Allard sports car production resumed after 62 years
- Hyundai Tucson N images appeared on the web
- Valtteri Bottas won the Russian Grand Prix
- Ford Mondeo successor could be such an off-road station wagon
- Elevate kit converts mountain bikes to electric