Karma suspends sales of Revero and announces a reviewApril 24, 2019
Airbags installed in the new Karma Revero, refuse to work during an accident. The reason is that car overturning sensors were not included, which is a serious safety issue.
As a result, Karma stopped sales of the 2018 Revero, and also announced a review regarding models already sold.
As reported by the NHTSA safety regulator notice, in the event of an accident, when overturning a car, the airbags and side curtain airbags may not work because the rollover sensors were not included. Also, Karma Revero does not have a warning message notifying drivers that the sensors are disabled, and the operating manual does not contain a description of the operation of the rollover sensors.
The review affects 231 Revero, which were released by the company from September 1, 2017 to the present.
Solving the problem involves replacing the current airbag control unit with a new one that comes with tipping sensors enabled. The system operation indicator will be added, the user manual will be updated.
- The players of the English club had to go to the game by taxi because of the “smart” bus
- RS2 Avant-style tuning kit developed for Audi Coupe
- New Audi S8 and Bentley Flying Spur were brought to drag
- The fate of the Kia Stinger remains in question even after the update
- Ford publishes teaser for Bronco Warthog with 37-inch tires