Karma Revero has been tested on German roadsJanuary 25, 2019
The model has been updated, which is intended to correct the flaws of the original. It is a redesigned version of Fisker Karma, which was produced between 2011 and 2012.
In 2014, the Chinese company Wanxiang bought the rights to manufacture and sell Fisker Karma. Model production resumed in 2016. Now the company has prepared an update for the hybrid sedan.
Judging by the spy photos, the prototype received new rims with low-profile tires, blue brake calipers and ventilated brake discs. A new rear bumper will be installed. Instead of headlights and taillights, the test Karma Revero has temporary lighting elements.
It is assumed that the model will receive a new front bumper, but it is difficult to judge this by the photo. Karma and Pininfarina announced that they will work together on new models, Revero could be the first model released as part of this collaboration.
Specifications of the new Karma Revero are still unknown. It is expected that the plug-in hybrid will receive a new, more capacious battery, thereby increasing the range of the course in a fully electric mode.
- Skoda prepares rival Renault Duster for sale
- Mercedes-Benz CL600 coupe from the 90s for sale
- Tesla will build a new plant to assemble trucks and sports cars
- All-new Nissan Skyline R34 sports car for half a million dollars at auction
- Photos of the new Hyundai Ioniq 5 with solar panels on the roof published