Karma Revero has been tested on German roadsJanuary 25, 2019
The model has been updated, which is intended to correct the flaws of the original. It is a redesigned version of Fisker Karma, which was produced between 2011 and 2012.
In 2014, the Chinese company Wanxiang bought the rights to manufacture and sell Fisker Karma. Model production resumed in 2016. Now the company has prepared an update for the hybrid sedan.
Judging by the spy photos, the prototype received new rims with low-profile tires, blue brake calipers and ventilated brake discs. A new rear bumper will be installed. Instead of headlights and taillights, the test Karma Revero has temporary lighting elements.
It is assumed that the model will receive a new front bumper, but it is difficult to judge this by the photo. Karma and Pininfarina announced that they will work together on new models, Revero could be the first model released as part of this collaboration.
Specifications of the new Karma Revero are still unknown. It is expected that the plug-in hybrid will receive a new, more capacious battery, thereby increasing the range of the course in a fully electric mode.
- Shows the story of Mercedes-Benz headlights ahead of EQS debut
- Details appeared about the new Volkswagen Viloran minivan
- Seat introduced the production version of El-Borno
- Atelier South Garage built a bike in the legendary Citroën 2CV
- Two-door Gelendvagen with a soft roof is sold on the Internet