Karma presented a proprietary platform for hybridsApril 1, 2020
Recently, Karma Automotive presented a proprietary platform designed for hybrids.
The automaker is going to supply the new platform to everyone who is interested in acquiring it to car manufacturers. So, the Karma E-Flex Platform is a combination of a BMW gasoline unit and two electric motors that are located on the rear axle.
In addition, the automaker has provided 22 layout options that differ from each other by the location of the batteries and the output of the electric motors. Soon, the company is going to declassify a platform of its own design for electric cars, which will be available to everyone who is ready to use it in production.
- Forgotten 70s Aston Martin supercar to be restored
- Classic Bentley Blower was assembled from Lego parts
- Nissan starts production of the updated crossover Qashqai
- Acura RDX crossover will be available in an exclusive PMC Edition
- Photos of the Genesis GV70 cross-country salon appeared on the network