Karma presented a proprietary platform for hybridsApril 1, 2020
Recently, Karma Automotive presented a proprietary platform designed for hybrids.
The automaker is going to supply the new platform to everyone who is interested in acquiring it to car manufacturers. So, the Karma E-Flex Platform is a combination of a BMW gasoline unit and two electric motors that are located on the rear axle.
In addition, the automaker has provided 22 layout options that differ from each other by the location of the batteries and the output of the electric motors. Soon, the company is going to declassify a platform of its own design for electric cars, which will be available to everyone who is ready to use it in production.
- Carlex Design atelier unveiled the exterior of the new Land Rover Defender
- New Haval H6 will receive a hybrid power plant
- A motorhome based on the Hummer H1 SUV went on sale
- Genesis has decided on the date of the debut of the new crossover GV70
- Ex-Tesla employee will pay the automaker $ 400 thousand to reveal trade secrets