Kärcher Introduces Electric Ice ScraperOctober 5, 2019
The new EDI4 accessory for winter riding was introduced by Kärcher.
Now the ice crust can be easily removed from the car window, while the new device will not leave streaks and scratches. The scraper is electrically powered and recharged in the car. At the heart of the design is a disc with plastic knives. EDI4 – allows you to keep your hands dry, and also ensures safety thanks to a rounded support. The batteries last for 15 minutes of continuous use.
In addition, the device has the function of economy mode, if you raise the scraper, it will turn on the pause function.
When worn blades, they are easy to replace with new ones. The cost of the gadget is 49.99 euros.
- Businessman predicts Tesla worth $ 2 trillion
- Fiat Mobi city car has undergone an update
- Audi E-Tron GT RS will receive three electric motors
- Electric Porsche Macan spotted on tests
- Tesla Model 3 of Chinese assembly will be on sale in Europe