Kärcher Introduces Electric Ice ScraperOctober 5, 2019
The new EDI4 accessory for winter riding was introduced by Kärcher.
Now the ice crust can be easily removed from the car window, while the new device will not leave streaks and scratches. The scraper is electrically powered and recharged in the car. At the heart of the design is a disc with plastic knives. EDI4 – allows you to keep your hands dry, and also ensures safety thanks to a rounded support. The batteries last for 15 minutes of continuous use.
In addition, the device has the function of economy mode, if you raise the scraper, it will turn on the pause function.
When worn blades, they are easy to replace with new ones. The cost of the gadget is 49.99 euros.
- Electric Volvo XC40 had to improve before entering the market due to Tesla Model 3
- Genesis is preparing to enter the European market and will take part in the Geneva Motor Show
- Renault Sandero 2020 model year fully revealed
- Jaguar chief designer wants more sports models
- Alfa Romeo Giulia will receive an electric track version