Kane’s car worth £ 100,000 was stolenNovember 14, 2020
England captain fell victim to robbers.
Tottenham and England forward Harry Kane fell victim to robbers, The Sun reports.
According to the source, unknown persons managed to take possession of the British Range Rover’s car worth 100 thousand pounds. The thieves used a special electronic device that allows you to open the car doors.
It is noted that CCTV cameras show that the robbers watched the player’s car for a long time. After careful preparation, they followed Kane to Chingford, East London, where they stole the car.
In addition, the police said that they are unlikely to be able to find the car, because the unknown very carefully worked out the plan of action and quickly fled the scene. Harry himself was not hurt, and he also added that he was happy, because his loved ones were not hurt.
- SAIC creates a premium electric brand
- Jeep has awesome items on Amazon for Cyber Monday
- Mazda MX-30 performs well in moose test
- Tuning diesel trucks is causing huge environmental damage
- This video proves that the Mercedes Unimog is a true SUV.