Kandi will release the cheapest electric vehicles for the US marketAugust 5, 2020
In the near future, the Chinese company will launch two new models on sale.
According to the press service of Kandi America, part of the Chinese Kandi Technologies Group, two budget electric cars will go on sale in the United States. The company also presented a new program “Kandi. Automotive Evolution for Everyone ”, in which buyers will be able to make a deposit of $ 100 for the upcoming K27 and K23 novelties. The program starts on 18 August.
The first model, the Kandi K27, received a 16.69 kW / h battery, and the power reserve of the novelty is 160 km. The price of the model is 20.5 thousand dollars. the second electric car – K23, is a compact crossover with a range of 300 km and a battery of 41.4 kW / h. The cost of the novelty is 30 thousand dollars.
Both new items will appear on the US market at the end of this year and will cost Americans less than other electric cars. The models will compete with Tesla Model 3, Nissan Leaf, Hyundai Ioniq or Kia Kona EV.
- Third generation Haval H6 SUV prices announced
- BMW plans to double EV sales in 2021
- Mercedes-Benz has published details of the new electric crossover EQA
- Automotive brands that patent the most innovations named
- Former Volkswagen CEO Martin Winterkorn may go to jail for 10 years