Kamara became the best in the first training of the season.March 29, 2019
In the first training of the season of Formula 2, the best were experienced pilots, significantly ahead of the newcomers. The fastest time was shown by DAMS pilots Sergio Sette Camara and Nicholas Latifi. The third, half a second behind, was Ralph Boshung from Trident.
In the middle of the peloton, there was a very tough battle – Luca Giotto of UNI-Virtuosi, who showed the fourth time, beat Mike Schumacher, who was 12th, in less than 0.4 seconds. The best of the championship novices was Giotto’s partner, Guan Yu Zhou, he finished the session in sixth place. Nikita Mazepin in the first training was the 17th.
- Changan Uni-V concept car unveiled in Beijing
- Foton showed a pickup very similar to the Ford F-150
- Premium brand Hongqi unveils minibus concept in Beijing
- The debutant of the motor show in Beijing Chery Tiggo 8 Plus surprised with a high price
- ABT Sportsline finalizes the Audi Q5 TFSI e Quattro