Kamara became the best in the first training of the season.March 29, 2019
In the first training of the season of Formula 2, the best were experienced pilots, significantly ahead of the newcomers. The fastest time was shown by DAMS pilots Sergio Sette Camara and Nicholas Latifi. The third, half a second behind, was Ralph Boshung from Trident.
In the middle of the peloton, there was a very tough battle – Luca Giotto of UNI-Virtuosi, who showed the fourth time, beat Mike Schumacher, who was 12th, in less than 0.4 seconds. The best of the championship novices was Giotto’s partner, Guan Yu Zhou, he finished the session in sixth place. Nikita Mazepin in the first training was the 17th.
- Electric Hyundai Kona burned out at the charging station
- Check out the Lamborghini Urus redesigned for the Arctic
- Forgotten for 20 years in the garage rare BMW M1 will be auctioned off
- Range Rover Autobiography hits Vilner workshops and gets even more luxurious
- Brabus B45 or 444-hp version of Mercedes-AMG A45 S