Justin Bieber’s unique Rolls-Royce filmed in a parking lotFebruary 3, 2021
Justin Bieber’s car was filmed in the parking lot.
The famous Canadian pop singer Justin Bieber does not hide his expensive cars, one of which was recently photographed in the parking lot, namely the Rolls-Royce Wraith. The Rolls-Royce Wraith has a modified flared body that completely hides the wheels.
Also, the front fenders are quite wide so that the wheels can turn inside them and the maneuverability is at the original level. In addition, the stern has been completely redesigned with new triangular taillights. It is worth noting that there are no door handles.
The new body for the Wraith, according to experts, is made based on the electric concept Rolls-Royce 103EX model of 2016. Bieber’s car also has conventional wheels, most likely, even West Coast Customs is not yet able to implant ball wheels, for this the initial Rolls-Royce Wraith needs to be properly cut not only outside, but also inside. In addition, the power plant for installing such wheels must also be electric.
- GM unveils smallest Wuling MINIEV convertible in brand history
- NIO installs first 2nd generation battery replacement station in Beijing
- Porsche celebrates 20th anniversary in China with 911 Turbo S Anniversary Edition
- Mansory atelier presented a shocking version of the Ferrari F8 Tributo
- Honda Reveals 2 Fun Carbon Fiber Electric Car Concepts