Juan Manuel Correa received a fracture of both legsSeptember 1, 2019
The journalist of Formula 1, Jean-Pierre Michel, referring to his own insider, spoke about the health status of Juan Manuel Correa.
Alfa Romeo-Sauber’s development programmer, who faced Antoine Hubert in the second round of the F2 race at Spa, broke both legs.
“First-hand information: Juan Manuel’s broken both legs and a small fissure in the spine. There is no cause for concern, there is no threat of leg amputation. But he has a long physical and especially psychological rehabilitation ahead, ”Michelle wrote on Twitter.
- “Piece of cheese” with a jet engine sells for the price of a Kia Ceed
- The most powerful Toyota Camry against two “charged” Honda
- The rarest BMW M1 of the creator of the Boney M group will be sold at auction for 435,000 pounds sterling
- Polestar will put three new cars on the conveyor of a plant in China
- Images of the off-road Ford EcoSport Active 2021 appeared on the web