Journalists take pictures of the new Mercedes-AMG S73 ePHEV 2021October 22, 2020
Photographers shot a new “charged” Mercedes-Benz S-Class.
The novelty was captured during road tests. The sedan is completely covered in camouflage, so it is not possible to see the details of the “charged” S-Class. However, there is no doubt that we have a hybrid before us: the car has two hatches – one for gasoline and one for connecting a charger.
It is expected that the new Mercedes-AMG S73 ePHEV will receive a hybrid power plant based on a 4-liter turbo engine with a total output of over 800 hp. It is assumed that the sedan will be able to travel up to 100 kilometers on one electric traction. In addition, a hybrid S-Class based on a diesel power unit is expected to be released later.
Among other things, buyers of this model will receive air suspension, AMG body kit, large AMG wheels, limited slip differential and Drift Mode in which the front axle is disabled. The interior of the novelty should not change much compared to the standard model, which means that it will receive the same features and functions.
- Peugeot entered the top 50 most beloved French companies
- Nissan Note 2021 showed from all sides before the premiere
- Almost nothing left: Tesla Model 3 after collision with a tree crumbled to pieces
- Hyundai will help British billionaire revive Defender
- Rivian has already sold out the first series of its electric vehicles