Jorge Lorenzo got a new injuryMarch 13, 2019
The start of a career in Honda’s factory team for three-time MotoGP world champion Jorge Lorenzo is still far from the best.
Because of a left wrist injury in training in January, the Spaniard missed the first pre-season tests in Sepang and did not have time to fully recover from the start of the championship in Qatar last weekend. The race weekend on the Losail Lorenzo circuit nevertheless began with a better time. However, he could not continue this positive dynamic. Because of two falls on Saturday, the struggle for high positions was over for him.
“My whole body hurts. We’ll have to survive in the race, ”Jorge complained after qualifying, which he completed only on the 15th.
Lorenzo was allowed to race, but for the entire race he rose only to 13th place. And two days later, he confirmed that he was driving with an injury.
“The crack in the first rib on the right side,” wrote the Spaniard on Twitter. – Recovery will take from three weeks to a month. We will fight in Argentina. ”
The next stage of MotoGP will take place in two and a half weeks.
- Updated Cadillac CT5 gets V Performance package
- Mercedes has updated the luxury SUV Maybach GLS
- Cadillac Lyriq will get an incredible projection system on the windshield
- Tesla admitted: yes, our bumpers fall off, and blow off roofs
- 80-year-old retiree drives a Ferrari F40 daily