Jonathan Rey renews contract with KawasakiJune 21, 2020
The transition of Jonathan Ray to the Kawasaki factory team more than five years ago was one of the most successful in the history of motorsport. And now the Irish rider is not going to leave the green, extending his multi-year contract.
There is nothing surprising in this news. Jonathan Rey has not been held back since his transition to the Kawasaki Racing Team (KRT) in 2015. The Irishman has won five league titles in a row. Jonathan is the strongest at the moment. He knows how to win, copes with pressure, is successful on almost any track. At the same time, Kawasaki is actively developing its superbike so that the Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10RR remains in the top.
Defeating Ray, who is in the Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10RR saddle, is almost impossible. The best specialists of the Ducati, Yamaha, Honda, BMW Motorrad teams think about solving this problem, but so far without success.
Jonathan, 33, commented: “I am very pleased with the new contract with Kawasaki and KRT. Incredible is what we have already achieved together. Our success is based on a great team and, of course, the Ninja ZX-10RR project. I will continue to work very hard with my team. ”
- Half a century old pickup truck was abandoned in the desert. It has bullet marks on it
- Chinese BAIC builds electric sedan with advanced autopilot
- The head of Nikola leaves the post after accusations of fraud
- Iran is preparing to release an inexpensive sedan on the PSA platform
- The new Mercedes-Maybach S-class will be even more luxurious