Johnson in London got into an accident because of a demonstratorJune 17, 2020
British Prime Minister Boris Johnson was in a car accident in London because of a protest.
The accident occurred on June 17 when the head of government left the territory of parliament, when the protester fled near the convoy, writes The Sun
The man jumped in front of the cars, because of which the first car with the prime minister braked sharply and a security car crashed into it, which followed from behind.
As a result of the accident, no one was injured, and the culprit was detained.
- The roof of the Tesla Model X electric car collapses on the move
- Ford patented name for new SUV
- Ram Announces Anniversary Edition of 2021 2500 Power Wagon Pickup
- Scotland starts offering interest-free loans for used electric cars
- Jeep Wrangler will cheer up its owners with bright colors