Johnson in London got into an accident because of a demonstratorJune 17, 2020
British Prime Minister Boris Johnson was in a car accident in London because of a protest.
The accident occurred on June 17 when the head of government left the territory of parliament, when the protester fled near the convoy, writes The Sun
The man jumped in front of the cars, because of which the first car with the prime minister braked sharply and a security car crashed into it, which followed from behind.
As a result of the accident, no one was injured, and the culprit was detained.
- Peugeot entered the top 50 most beloved French companies
- Nissan Note 2021 showed from all sides before the premiere
- Almost nothing left: Tesla Model 3 after collision with a tree crumbled to pieces
- Hyundai will help British billionaire revive Defender
- Rivian has already sold out the first series of its electric vehicles