Joe Biden may get a new presidential limousineFebruary 3, 2021
The President of the United States Joe Biden will receive a new limousine.
It became known that the President of the United States Joe Biden recently signed a document that obliges the purchase of new limousines for officials and civil servants. According to the portal dni24.com, it is known that the politician has bet on electrical modifications of the car, which are considered environmentally friendly.
Note that since 1993, General Motors has been supplying presidential cars to the country’s leaders. Recall that Donald Trump moved in the state car The Beast, which translated into Russian means: “Beast”.
Experts suggest that the president will not use the transport that his predecessor chose for long. Traditionally, with the arrival of new authorities, the situation in the White House also changes. These transformations also happen with the presidential technopark.
Recently, pictures of the new The Best limousine from General Motors were published on the web. Joe Biden is expected to choose this vehicle. In addition, the former president’s car only outwardly resembled a Cadillac, but in terms of security it was more like a tank.
- GM unveils smallest Wuling MINIEV convertible in brand history
- NIO installs first 2nd generation battery replacement station in Beijing
- Porsche celebrates 20th anniversary in China with 911 Turbo S Anniversary Edition
- Mansory atelier presented a shocking version of the Ferrari F8 Tributo
- Honda Reveals 2 Fun Carbon Fiber Electric Car Concepts