Jody Scheckter will hold demonstration races in MonzaSeptember 5, 2019
In September, marks 40 years after the triumph of Jody Scheckter at the Italian Grand Prix – a victory in the race brought him the world title. This weekend, Monza will celebrate this anniversary, in which Jody will drive his historic Ferrari 312 T4.
The South African rider will hold three ten-minute demonstration races in Monza – on each day of the weekend. Spectators will see Scheckter on Friday before the second training of Formula 1, on Saturday – before the qualification of Formula 1 and on Sunday – before the parade of pilots.
Jody Schecker: “I have to say that it is a great honor for me to come to Monza. It has been about five years since I attended the Grand Prix. I have friends in Formula 1, I watch all the races, so it’s fantastic that in Monza I will drive a Ferrari 312 T4. “One thing I know for sure – the 12-cylinder engine sounds very beautiful!”
- Ford Bronco now available with 7-speed manual transmission
- Mercedes has decided to postpone the premiere of the electric crossover EQA
- Drag racing: Porsche 911 Carrera S or Chevy Camaro ZL1
- Engine of 3000-horsepower diesel truck explodes on dyno
- Nissan Maxima received an anniversary special version