Jeremy Clarkson named his favorite supercarOctober 5, 2020
The famous TV presenter took part in the selection of cars for the News UK Motor Awards.
The News UK Motor Awards, co-chaired by renowned TV host and automotive journalist Jeremy Clarkson, took place in the UK. During the event, he announced the Supercar of the Year, the Eagle Lightweight GT, built in honor of the legendary Jaguar E-Type.
The car is equipped with a 4.7-liter in-line engine with 380 hp, which accelerates the 1,017 kg sports car to 100 km / h in 5 seconds. Two such cars are assembled in the UK every year. Mini JCW GP with a 301-horsepower turbo engine became the winner in the “People’s Car” nomination.
According to Clarkson, the winners in the Sunny Car of the Year nominations were Vauxhall Corsa-e, Sunday Times Car of the Year – Porsche Taycan and Volkswagen Golf, Small SUV – Ford Puma, Large SUV – Volvo XC90 Recharge, “ City Car “- Honda e,” Sports Car of the Year “- Porsche 911 Turbo S,” Electric Car of the Year “- Porsche Taycan,” Best Design “- Aston Martin DBX,” Family Car “- Volkswagen Golf 8,” Luxury Car “- Bentley Flying Spur.
- “Piece of cheese” with a jet engine sells for the price of a Kia Ceed
- The most powerful Toyota Camry against two “charged” Honda
- The rarest BMW M1 of the creator of the Boney M group will be sold at auction for 435,000 pounds sterling
- Polestar will put three new cars on the conveyor of a plant in China
- Images of the off-road Ford EcoSport Active 2021 appeared on the web