Jeremy Clarkson chose the top five cars of the yearDecember 30, 2018
The host of The Grand Tour show Jeremy Clarkson named the top five cars of the year. He made his choice from 28 cars that he tested for the British edition of the Sunday Times.
The first place in the Clarkson list is occupied by the Lamborghini Huracan Performante supercar, which the presenter called his car of the year at the Sunday Times Motor Awards.
This is followed by a coupe Porsche 911 GT2 RS. Clarkson called him a “brilliant sports car,” which fully deserved such an assessment “from a man who has never been a Porsche fan.”
The next car on the list was the “charged” Alpina B5 sedan, which received four stars out of five in the Jezzi rating. According to Clarkson, this car “got as close as possible to the title of an ideal car.”
Four stars also went to the Aston Martin Vantage supercar and the new Bentley Continental GT.
The first episode of the new season of The Grand Tour will be released on January 18th.
[supsystic-slider id=930 position=”center”]
- Bis Industries will launch the Rexx dump truck
- Nissan has begun restructuring its business
- Fiat is preparing to release a new version of the electric car 500 EV
- Audi’s new technologies will make roads safer
- Toyota Camry 2021 will receive a complete set of XSE Hybrid