Jeep Wrangler will not be finalized after an unsuccessful crash testMay 13, 2020
Jeep Wrangler double-sided in a frontal collision during crash tests conducted by the National Highway Traffic Safety Institute of America (IIHS).
So, the organization believes that Jeep will take the necessary steps to eliminate the identified problem, but the corporation itself noted that there are no plans to finalize Wrangler.
As Motor1 reported on Wednesday, May 13, relying on a representative from an American automaker, the company is not aware of any cases of Wrangler capsizing in an accident.
The corporation also said that the machine has security systems and meets all established standards. From this, the agency came to the conclusion that the design of the SUV will remain unchanged.
At the same time, IIHS shared other information. As noted by Jalopnik, referring to the statement of the institute, the automaker took into account the results of the crash test and “allows for the possibility of finalizing the Wrangler.”
- Ford Bronco now available with 7-speed manual transmission
- Mercedes has decided to postpone the premiere of the electric crossover EQA
- Drag racing: Porsche 911 Carrera S or Chevy Camaro ZL1
- Engine of 3000-horsepower diesel truck explodes on dyno
- Nissan Maxima received an anniversary special version