Jeep Wrangler will get a hybrid four and six-cylinder enginesJuly 12, 2019
The SUV 2020 model year will have modifications with gasoline engines operating according to the “moderate hybrid” scheme.
Jeep Wrangler SUV will receive new versions with four-and six-cylinder petrol engines operating according to the “moderate hybrid” scheme. This was reported on the JR Forums, where they published some information about the car 2020 model year.
So, the Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara will be offered with a 3.6-liter naturally-aspirated V6 engine or a two-liter inline-four, working together with a starter-generator powered by a 48-volt on-board electrical system.
Earlier it was also reported that the SUV will have a modification with a three-liter supercharged diesel engine. For example, on the Ram 1500 and Jeep Gladiator pickups, this engine produces 260 hp. and 650 N · m of torque.
- The dynamics of the new BMW M5 CS showed on video
- Ferrari brought the mysterious Ferrari GTC4Lusso to tests
- Cupra Formentor will receive a cyclist detection function
- Chief Process Engineer becomes the new CEO of Lotus
- Polestar releases wireless update for Polestar 2