Jeep Wrangler will get a hybrid four and six-cylinder enginesJuly 12, 2019
The SUV 2020 model year will have modifications with gasoline engines operating according to the “moderate hybrid” scheme.
Jeep Wrangler SUV will receive new versions with four-and six-cylinder petrol engines operating according to the “moderate hybrid” scheme. This was reported on the JR Forums, where they published some information about the car 2020 model year.
So, the Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara will be offered with a 3.6-liter naturally-aspirated V6 engine or a two-liter inline-four, working together with a starter-generator powered by a 48-volt on-board electrical system.
Earlier it was also reported that the SUV will have a modification with a three-liter supercharged diesel engine. For example, on the Ram 1500 and Jeep Gladiator pickups, this engine produces 260 hp. and 650 N · m of torque.
- Described the only way Schumacher communicates with the outside world
- Allard sports car production resumed after 62 years
- Hyundai Tucson N images appeared on the web
- Valtteri Bottas won the Russian Grand Prix
- Ford Mondeo successor could be such an off-road station wagon