Jeep Wrangler suspects weld problemsSeptember 24, 2019
The U.S. National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) is reporting an investigation into the JL generation Jeep Wrangler.
It should be noted that Jeep has already withdrawn the new Wrangler to fix a similar problem in the front suspension, which could reduce steering response if the bracket detaches from the frame.
The NHTSA notes that it received numerous complaints covering a wide range of weld problems, with defects appearing to be in different places on the frame.
It is not yet known whether the described problems affect the structural integrity of Wrangle. The controller will check whether defects affect safety and whether they can contribute to steering problems.
- Rare blue Lancia Delta will be sold at auction
- Renault presented an electric car for its own car sharing
- Peugeot risks not returning to the American market
- Charged electric hatchback Cupra el-Born debuts in 2021
- Updated 2022 Audi S8 spotted in tests