Jeep Wrangler suspects weld problemsSeptember 24, 2019
The U.S. National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) is reporting an investigation into the JL generation Jeep Wrangler.
It should be noted that Jeep has already withdrawn the new Wrangler to fix a similar problem in the front suspension, which could reduce steering response if the bracket detaches from the frame.
The NHTSA notes that it received numerous complaints covering a wide range of weld problems, with defects appearing to be in different places on the frame.
It is not yet known whether the described problems affect the structural integrity of Wrangle. The controller will check whether defects affect safety and whether they can contribute to steering problems.
- Acura plans to become a sports brand
- AC Schnitzer atelier has prepared improvements for the G30 and G31 BMW 5-Series
- Under the hood of this VW Golf R is a 600 hp engine
- Koenigsegg Regera demonstrates stunning acceleration up to 300 km / h
- Electric VW ID.R breaks another speed record