Jeep Wrangler received extra wheelsJanuary 19, 2020
The tuners built the Jeep Wrangler, which has 6 wheels, in the style of the Mercedes-Benz G63 AMG 6 × 6.
Wrangler has an additional axis, but, alas, it is not connected to the drive shaft, therefore, the wheels are used as a simulation.
The car has acquired increased ground clearance and large all-terrain tires. It is noteworthy that this Wrangler became a Gladiator model, as many body panels were made specifically with the aim of installing a third axis. The developers were able to combine the body elements of the 3-door model and the rear area of the pickup.
The brutal appearance is emphasized by the safety cage, but most likely it will not be able to protect the car in the event of a rollover, this is due to the fact that the middle mounting point is located on the wheel arch. This car is likely to come out and compete with the G63 6×6.
- Searches carried out at Continental’s German offices
- FCA may resurrect a long-forgotten model name
- GM threatens release of Nikola Badger electric pickup truck
- Red Bull will independently produce motors until 2026
- Subaru Forester Sport gets a new turbocharged engine