Jeep Wrangler received extra wheelsJanuary 19, 2020
The tuners built the Jeep Wrangler, which has 6 wheels, in the style of the Mercedes-Benz G63 AMG 6 × 6.
Wrangler has an additional axis, but, alas, it is not connected to the drive shaft, therefore, the wheels are used as a simulation.
The car has acquired increased ground clearance and large all-terrain tires. It is noteworthy that this Wrangler became a Gladiator model, as many body panels were made specifically with the aim of installing a third axis. The developers were able to combine the body elements of the 3-door model and the rear area of the pickup.
The brutal appearance is emphasized by the safety cage, but most likely it will not be able to protect the car in the event of a rollover, this is due to the fact that the middle mounting point is located on the wheel arch. This car is likely to come out and compete with the G63 6×6.
- Tesla Changes Launch Mode Implementation for Model S and Model X
- When will the debut of the updated BMW 4 Series Coupe take place?
- Six new cars will appear in Forza Horizon 4 Series 21
- Ford fFord found mid-engine Mustang concept photosound mid-engine Mustang concept photos
- The new BMW M5 2020 crashed immediately after purchase