Jeep Wrangler plans to expand the range of enginesSeptember 9, 2019
More recently, it became known about two special versions of the SUV – Black & Tan and Willys, but now the company plans to add a new engine.
Very soon, the Jeep Wrangler for the American market will begin to be equipped with a V-shaped 6-cylinder engine, with a capacity of 264 hp (264 Nm). For buyers, the unit will be available from 2020.
Special versions of Black & Tan and Willys are characterized by great comfort, special design touches, advanced equipment and a more impressive and brutal look.
- MINI confirms production of electric crossover
- Chevrolet K5 Blazer turned into an electric car
- Electric Kia Soul brought to the “moose test”
- The interior of the Porsche Panamera Turbo S has been improved
- Ferrari is testing a mysterious prototype