Jeep will release a completely new electric carAugust 8, 2020
Jeep Corp. may release a new all-electric model.
It is assumed that the new model will take its place in the lineup of the American brand lower than the Renegade. The production of new items should be established at the company’s plant in Italy. It should be emphasized that the Italian car plant already produces hybrid Renegade and Compass, for this reason it will be easier for the manufacturer to reconfigure the production process.
According to assumptions, the basis of the novelty will be the architecture of the new Opel Mokka on electric traction. It is reasonable that in this case, the novelty will receive one electric motor, which will develop 136 hp. (260 Nm). As for the power reserve, the new car will be able to travel up to 320 km on a single charge.
It is expected that the premiere of the electric novelty Jeep will take place before the end of 2022.
In addition, Jeep previously announced that two special editions of the Gladiator will be debuting very soon. It is known that one of them will acquire the name Willys / Willys Sport, and the second – the 80th Anniversary Edition.
- Half a century old pickup truck was abandoned in the desert. It has bullet marks on it
- Chinese BAIC builds electric sedan with advanced autopilot
- The head of Nikola leaves the post after accusations of fraud
- Iran is preparing to release an inexpensive sedan on the PSA platform
- The new Mercedes-Maybach S-class will be even more luxurious