Jeep tests Wrangler HybridMarch 22, 2019
The electrified Jeep Wrangler was first spotted on testing. It should be noted that the plug-in hybrid looks almost the same as the existing version. Small differences hide under the black film that passes under the windshield.
Testing Jeep Wrangler for the first time passed on a public road. Work on it comes to an end. The company has already announced that the premiere of the hybrid Wrangler will take place before the end of this year.
Technical characteristics of the hybrid is not disclosed. According to rumors, the system will receive a 3.6-liter V6. The electrical components are located in a protected area, which is located between the drive shaft and the exhaust system.
It is not yet known whether the hybrid system will be installed on the two-door version. Probably get it and pickup Gladiator, built on the basis of the Wrangler.
- Spy photos of a disguised Lotus Esprit appeared on the network
- Electric version of Genesis G80 spotted during tests
- Infiniti QX60 Monograph prototype presented
- Lincoln unveils exclusive 2021 Navigator
- Mercedes-AMG offers roof rack with ribs and diffusers