Jeep resumes cooperation with Juventus Football ClubJune 16, 2020
This was reported by the press service of the FCA concern.
Despite the cancellation of all public events around the world due to the outbreak of the coronavirus and the ensuing pandemic, FCA, represented by Jeep, intends to continue cooperation with the Juventus Football Club. In 2020, the partners chose the phrase “Warm up! The new Jeep® 4xe is ready to take the field “, which can be translated as” Warm up! The new Jeep® 4xe enters the field. ”
Recall that the Renegade 4xe and Compass 4xe models are hybrid versions of SUVs that are popular in Europe. Both models are set in motion by a power plant of the same power – 240 hp, only on electric traction can cars drive up to 50 kilometers at a speed of no higher than 130 km / h.
New items will begin to spread from the markets of Italy and Spain, and then will begin to be sold in Germany, France, Britain, the Netherlands, Belgium and Austria. The cost of the new Jeep Renegade 4xe will be at least 40,900 euros, and Compass 4xe – from 45,900 euros.
- Tesla offered independent European services to get official status
- Range Rover Electric Confirmed, Jaguar XJ Delayed
- Volkswagen will produce 500 thousand electric crossovers a year
- The hydrogen truck Mercedes-Benz GenH2 will have a range of 1000 km
- Porsche launches 2.1 MWh mobile charging station