Jeep Launches Limited Edition Grand Cherokee Upland EditionSeptember 16, 2019
Jeep has released a new version of the Grand Cherokee Down Under called Upland.
The car has already arrived at dealerships. Prices start at $ 42,163. SUV production will be limited to 44 units. Grand Cherokee Upland is available in two body colors: bright white and diamond black. The exterior features exclusive black 20-inch five-spoke rims wrapped in Ally-Wraingler Goodyear tires, glossy black trim and Blue Desert Sky accents on voluminous Jeep and Grand Cherokee emblems.
The interior of the Grand Cherokee Upland Edition is made with a Desert Sky Blue accent on the steering wheel, door armrest and center armrest. Standard equipment includes an 8.4-inch Uconnect navigation system with the ability to connect an Apple CarPlay and an Android smartphone and a blind spot monitoring system.
Jeep Cherokee Upland is equipped with a 3.0-liter V6 turbodiesel with a power of 286 hp and torque of 347 Nm. Four-wheel drive model. The engine is mated to an 8-speed automatic transmission. Grand Cherokee Upland is equipped with a two-speed transfer case with high and low gears. Maximum towing power – 3,500 kg.
- The players of the English club had to go to the game by taxi because of the “smart” bus
- RS2 Avant-style tuning kit developed for Audi Coupe
- New Audi S8 and Bentley Flying Spur were brought to drag
- The fate of the Kia Stinger remains in question even after the update
- Ford publishes teaser for Bronco Warthog with 37-inch tires