Jeep has lost dozens of new Gladiator because of a train wreckJuly 16, 2019
The train derailed in Nevada (USA). As a result, dozens of Jeep Gladiator, as well as pickups Chevrolet and GMC, just released from the factory, turned into a pile of scrap metal.
It is also known that hazardous substances were transported in some train cars, but none of these cars was damaged. No luck just the car section. The cause of the disaster is still unknown, but the railway company has already begun to investigate the incident.
- Elon Musk announced the date of the Tesla AI Day
- Audi’s future electric vehicles will retain the radiator grille
- CATL Introduces First Generation Sodium Ion Batteries
- One of the suppliers revealed a new project Li Auto
- Audi teases Skysphere concept inspired by old Horch