Jeep has lost dozens of new Gladiator because of a train wreckJuly 16, 2019
The train derailed in Nevada (USA). As a result, dozens of Jeep Gladiator, as well as pickups Chevrolet and GMC, just released from the factory, turned into a pile of scrap metal.
It is also known that hazardous substances were transported in some train cars, but none of these cars was damaged. No luck just the car section. The cause of the disaster is still unknown, but the railway company has already begun to investigate the incident.
- Android Auto was first launched on a Tesla electric car
- Vertical batteries will increase the range of electric vehicles by 30%
- Innovative lithium battery for air taxi charges in 10 minutes
- Zaha Hadid Architects to Design Hyperloop for Italy
- Musk’s underground tunnel near Las Vegas opens for first passengers