Jeep has lost dozens of new Gladiator because of a train wreckJuly 16, 2019
The train derailed in Nevada (USA). As a result, dozens of Jeep Gladiator, as well as pickups Chevrolet and GMC, just released from the factory, turned into a pile of scrap metal.
It is also known that hazardous substances were transported in some train cars, but none of these cars was damaged. No luck just the car section. The cause of the disaster is still unknown, but the railway company has already begun to investigate the incident.
- Humvee hijacked from military warehouse found in Los Angeles River
- Lottery Winner Cannot Pick Up Chevrolet Corvette Won From Dealer
- Man tried to burn tires, but ended up burning his Mercedes-AMG
- In some places, the Tesla Model 3 interior warms up to extreme temperatures
- Tesla sues Chinese media over negative reporting on Shanghai plant