Jeep has lost dozens of new Gladiator because of a train wreckJuly 16, 2019
The train derailed in Nevada (USA). As a result, dozens of Jeep Gladiator, as well as pickups Chevrolet and GMC, just released from the factory, turned into a pile of scrap metal.
It is also known that hazardous substances were transported in some train cars, but none of these cars was damaged. No luck just the car section. The cause of the disaster is still unknown, but the railway company has already begun to investigate the incident.
- New Porsche Panamera Turbo S sprints from 0 to 100 km / h in 3.3 seconds
- Revealed cross-coupe Audi Q5 Sportback
- Porsche tests refreshed Cayman GT4 RS at the Nurburgring
- Hear the new BMW M4 Competition growl menacingly
- Photos of restyled Genesis G70 with unusual red interior appeared on the network