Jeep Grand Cherokee owned by Barack Obama will be auctioned offJune 24, 2019
The auction, in which the new owner will be found for the Barack Obama SUV, will be held this week. According to experts, for this SUV, you can earn about 50,000 dollars.
June 26 in the US state of Connecticut will hold an auction, during which the mid-size SUV Jeep Grand Cherokee will be put up for auction. This model, which is not typical for auctions, has a rather interesting story, which turned it into a fairly prestigious lot. So, this Jeep Grand Cherokee in the distant 2000 bought Barack Obama – the SUV was his first new car. Prior to that, the former US president was using a used car.
It is known that the “presidential” SUV managed to drive about 133 thousand miles. Experts estimated the commercial prospects of this SUV to be at least $ 50,000.
Interestingly, the SUV will be sold along with the forgotten things in the glove compartment belonging to the former owner: several copies of campaign cards to the US Senate, as well as Barack Obama’s business card, which at that time was the senator from Illinois.
- BFGoodrich introduced special off-road wipers
- Watch the 2021 Porsche Panamera Turbo S set a speed record
- Tesla wants to accelerate the emergence of Semi trucks and is looking for specialists
- Paul Walker’s BMW M1 to be auctioned
- Ferrari unveils racing-inspired version of the 488 Pista