Jeep Grand Cherokee images releasedOctober 8, 2020
Portal Motor1 has published renders of the legendary SUV Jeep Grand Cherokee of the new generation.
The team of North American journalists took as a basis early spy shots of the new generation Jeep Grand Cherokee, the exterior of the recently unveiled Jeep Grand Wagoneer, and also asked sources close to the automaker about the new product. So the renders presented are quite believable.
Apparently, the new Grand Cherokee will receive an appearance strongly reminiscent of the Grand Wagoneer, but with recognizable features of the original. The novelty will receive LED headlights and taillights, massive air intakes in the front bumper and trapezoidal tailpipes of the exhaust system.
Inside, the SUV will receive a fully digital instrument panel, a huge horizontal multimedia screen, and leather and wood trim. There is no reason to doubt that the car will acquire a number of driver assistants. The date of the premiere of the new Jeep Grand Cherokee has not yet been announced.
- Ken Block’s Ford Mustang loses a drag race for the first time
- China will double the production of batteries for electric cars
- Ford F-150 electric version released
- New Skoda Enyaq iV Acoustic Signature will receive a unique soundtrack
- Mercedes-AMG has published prices for the extreme sports car GT Black Series 2021