Jeep Grand Cherokee from the 90s converted into a pickup. For nothingJanuary 18, 2019
Appeared photo of an unusual revision of the first generation model
A reddit photo of the Jeep Grand Cherokee SUV appeared on the Reddit website. The picture shows the first generation car (ZJ), which began to be produced in 1993. There is no information about this modified machine.
Recently, Jeep introduced the first own pickup – Gladiator. The model is based on the frame SUV Wrangler and is offered with two options for all-wheel drive, including a version with switchable front stabilizer and power rear bumper.
Pickup Gladiator has a 28-centimeter ground clearance, it can overcome fords to a depth of 76 centimeters, and its angles of entry, exit and ramp reach 43.6, 26 and 20.3 degrees, respectively.
The model is available with a 3.6-liter V6 engine rated at 289 power and a 264-horsepower three-liter diesel engine that can be paired with an eight-speed automatic transmission.
In the US, the model will begin to sell in the second quarter of this year.
- Forgotten 70s Aston Martin supercar to be restored
- Classic Bentley Blower was assembled from Lego parts
- Nissan starts production of the updated crossover Qashqai
- Acura RDX crossover will be available in an exclusive PMC Edition
- Photos of the Genesis GV70 cross-country salon appeared on the network