Jeep equipped Wrangler with 457-horsepower V8 engineJuly 14, 2020
Jeep showed an experimental version of the new generation Wrangler model, focused on heavy off-road.
The car under the name Rubicon 392 Concept has acquired a V8 petrol power unit with a volume of 6.4 liters with a capacity of 457 hp. (610 Nm). Together with the engine, an 8-band automatic transmission and an all-wheel drive system function. A car can accelerate to 60 mph (96 km / h) in less than five seconds.
The car has Dana 44 continuous axles, a reinforced suspension with increased ground clearance, Fox shock absorbers, “toothy” tires and other special equipment.
The automaker from the United States suggests that in the future, the Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 392 Concept may become a serial car.
In addition to this, recently a teaser for the Jeep WL generation JL was published on the Internet. The novelty should be equipped with a powerful Hemi V8 engine.
- Rare 47-year-old BMW Turbo will go under the hammer for $ 140,000
- First prototype battery with five minutes charge received
- Toyota Raize becomes Japan’s best-selling crossover in 2020
- Blizzard in Japan leads to large-scale accident
- Tesla opens first service center in Hainan, China