Jeep enriched the engine range of the new CompassMay 7, 2020
Recently, the Jeep automaker has updated the Compass line of petrol units.
Jeep currently supplies the Compass with 140-horsepower as well as 170-horsepower versions of its 1.4 MultiAir gasoline engine, however now the old engines are being replaced with brand new 1.3-liter Firefly FCA power plants. So, the new power supply is presented in two versions depending on the selected gearbox. Jeep Compass with a 6-speed manual gearbox implies a 130-horsepower version of the 1.3-liter unit, the price tag of which ranges from 32,000 to 36,400 euros.
At the time of ordering a Jeep Compass with an “automatic”, the buyer is offered a 150-horsepower version of this engine, at a cost of 36-42 thousand euros. It is known that the 130-horsepower version of the Jeep Compass only needs 10.3 seconds to accelerate to 100 km/h. The version of the car, which has a power of 150 hp, takes 9.2 seconds to accelerate to 100 km / h. As for the maximum speed of the most powerful version of the SUV, it is 199 km / h.
- Half a century old pickup truck was abandoned in the desert. It has bullet marks on it
- Chinese BAIC builds electric sedan with advanced autopilot
- The head of Nikola leaves the post after accusations of fraud
- Iran is preparing to release an inexpensive sedan on the PSA platform
- The new Mercedes-Maybach S-class will be even more luxurious