Jeep Cottoni: the concept of “charged” pickupDecember 7, 2019
It is doubtful that Jeep will release another pickup in the near future. Nevertheless, the new Gladiator is very successful, so independent designers have suggested that the next model could become sporty and more stylish.
Independent designer LOONGT presented his own work in the form of a futuristic sports pickup Jeep Cottoni. It looks completely different than the Gladiator, and is not like any other jeep on the market. The model received intriguing forms with smooth contours, a sharp front end, huge wheels and high ground clearance.
Judging by the presented image, the model should be equipped with a powerful electric power plant. The aerodynamic body and a short hood clearly hint about it. The cargo platform provides a standard cover, which protects the load and improves aerodynamics. At the stern you can also note narrow lights, as well as an imitation of the exhaust system.
If the Jeep Gladiator is a pickup modification of the Jeep Wrangler SUV, then the future “charged” Cottoni pickup should get its own platform.
- “Piece of cheese” with a jet engine sells for the price of a Kia Ceed
- The most powerful Toyota Camry against two “charged” Honda
- The rarest BMW M1 of the creator of the Boney M group will be sold at auction for 435,000 pounds sterling
- Polestar will put three new cars on the conveyor of a plant in China
- Images of the off-road Ford EcoSport Active 2021 appeared on the web