Jeep announces debut date for Grand Wagoneer SUVAugust 21, 2020
Jeep Corporation on Friday, August 21, shared another teaser images of the new top-end SUV, for which the Grand Wagoneer name will be revived.
As you can see from one of the images, the novelty will acquire an overall chrome grille and an illuminated WAG lettering on the front edge of the hood – part of the name of the new model.
The cabin is expected to have a large 12-inch touchscreen and digital “tidy”. The salon, in turn, will be finished with natural wood and aluminum details.
According to assumptions, the Grand Wagoneer will be offered with a 3.6-liter V6 engine and a 5.7-liter V8 engine, together with which an 8-speed automatic transmission and an all-wheel drive system will function. It is possible that the model will also receive a hybrid variation with the ability to recharge batteries from the mains.
The novelty should debut on September 3 this year. Jeep’s new flagship SUV will begin production in the second quarter of next year.
In addition, it was recently noted that the American Jeep Renegade crossover in the 2021 model year variation will be available in several new versions, among which, in particular, the Jeepster modification. When the new product will debut is still unknown.
- Peugeot entered the top 50 most beloved French companies
- Nissan Note 2021 showed from all sides before the premiere
- Almost nothing left: Tesla Model 3 after collision with a tree crumbled to pieces
- Hyundai will help British billionaire revive Defender
- Rivian has already sold out the first series of its electric vehicles