Jeep and RAM owners sue the companyMay 1, 2020
Information was posted on the web that there was a problem that owners of Jeep cars and RAM might encounter.
According to a class action lawsuit filed this week by owners who claim that the company is aware of a situation where the shutdown mechanism of the electronic anti-roll bar can fail, which is a threat to drivers and other road users. Note that the stabilizer is part of the suspension, which allows you to keep the car in turns. However, it is less useful for off-road and car owners can turn off for a while at the moment when they move along the highway.
The lawsuit stated that the electronic board, which is necessary for the lateral stability disconnections, is located in the case with seals, which in turn become unusable after a while, as they are in the area where it can get wet. A mounting payment failure occurs if liquid or dirt breaks the housing seal, which causes the stabilizer bar to disconnect. In addition, the plaintiffs claim that the automaker is aware of the defect, but did not take any steps to rectify it.
- Volkswagen is working on a compact crossover ID.1
- Mitsubishi completes production of the world’s first mass-produced electric car
- The perfect self-driving taxi Muvone presented in the coronavirus pandemic
- Amphicar small-capacity convertible amphibious will be on sale
- Ford is testing a manual version of the Bronco SUV