Jean Todt: The epidemic has affected everyoneJune 9, 2020
In an interview with La Presse, FIA President Jean Todt regretted that the coronavirus epidemic did not affect a couple of teams, but everyone in Formula 1 …
Jean Todt: “The financial consequences of the epidemic are not limited to one or two Formula 1 teams. It affected everyone – manufacturers, partners, suppliers.
Some suffered more – Williams announced that they were looking for a buyer, but we were happy to receive confirmation from Renault management that the factory team would remain. This is important, because Renault has an important role in the history of Formula 1.
During a forced break, all parties made every effort to make Formula 1 less expensive, remaining a technological leader. It is quite obvious that if Formula 1 had not been transferred to hybrid turbo engines several years ago, we would now be actively criticized for the fact that this was not done. “
- Tesla will start official sales of cars in Israel in 2021
- Tesla raised prices for models S and X due to restyling
- Named the most “long-range” supercars
- New Porsche 911 GT3 was shown to journalists
- Electronic driver assistants reduce alertness on the road