Jean Todt: Mick Schumacher must be left aloneMarch 5, 2019
Communicating with the press at the Geneva Motor Show, FIA President Jean Todt asked to relieve Mick Schumacher, who debuted in Formula 2 this year, from excessive pressure.
Jean Todt: “Mick is a simple and honest guy, not spoiled by this world, and this can easily happen. I am very happy for him. I knew him as a child, I love him, he is a great guy. And we have to leave him alone.
In addition to racing talent, he is a very modest and well-mannered guy. I will closely follow his career, as I have always done. ”
- Nissan 370Z will receive a receiver in 2022
- Kia K900 and Cadenza will leave the US in 2021
- French gendarmerie bought electric vans Renault Kangoo ZE
- Bill Gates doesn’t believe in electric cars
- Two Lamborghini Sian hybrid supercars arrive in London