Jean Todt: Formula 1 – the controversial worldMarch 6, 2019
In 2019, the rules on aerodynamics changed to simplify overtaking, but many warned that the measures taken would not lead to the desired results. In part, these assumptions were confirmed on tests in Barcelona, but FIA President Jean Todt asks not to be in a hurry with the conclusions.
Jean Todt “I heard different opinions about the new regulations – and the fact that this is a waste of money, and the fact that this is a fantastic opportunity to improve the situation with overtaking. I wonder what ultimately we did.
Formula 1 – the controversial world. Instead of inspiring people to create the best racing series, which we already have, in Formula 1 are constantly trying to find something that does not work. This is sad.
When I studied the results of the tests in Barcelona, I thought that we got something like Formula 2, since the density of the results is very high. We have a revolution, and I look forward to the start of the season. ”
- 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee five-door spotted in tests
- Lynk & Co 07 flagship crossover spotted in road tests for the first time
- Interior view: impudent kid Abarth 500 drives on the Autobahn
- Volkswagen ID.3 electric car could get an open-top version
- SWAE custom supercar McLaren 720S gets more powerful