Japanese studio Wald pumped Mercedes-Benz GLE CoupeJuly 5, 2020
Tuning firm Wald International from Japan on Sunday, showed a program of external improvements for the cross-Mercedes-Benz GLE Coupe. The exterior improvements made the model look like AMG’s productive variations.
The novelty received the unique name Sports Line. When developing the style of the new body parts, the designers were inspired by the AMG series sporting options.
In front, a new Panamericana grille with one horizontal jumper, as well as a bumper with large side sections of air intakes and LED DRL strips, appeared. The rear bumper with diffuser has a non-standard design of the exhaust pipes and a centrally located brake light, like racing cars.
Separately, the tuners are going to sell 24-inch drives that look alien on this cross-country, even despite their impressive dimensions.
How much the body kit and wheels will cost, the Japanese company does not currently report.
In addition, more recently, the tuner demonstrated a modification of the BMW X3 M for the perfect drift, which received a modified engine control unit.
- Tuned Porsche 944 will be sold at auction
- Exclusive Lamborghini Aventador SVJ 63 Roadster covered with protective film
- There was a teaser for the Italian supercar Taraschi Berardo
- Beijing Radiance concept unveiled at Beijing Auto Show
- 2021 Dacia Sandero and Logan unveiled