Japanese Mazda 6 sedan received an updateSeptember 2, 2020
Mazda has unveiled an updated version of the Mazda 6 for the US car market.
The Japanese car has acquired an increase in traction. So, now its Skyactiv-G 2.5 Turbo engine produces 253 hp. and 434 Nm – 14 Nm more than before. At the same time, the range still includes a 2.5-liter Skyactiv-G naturally-aspirated engine, but its performance remains the same: 189 hp. and 252 Nm. All variants of the Japanese sedan for the US have an infotainment complex that supports Apple CarPlay and Android Auto.
Also worth noting is the emergence of a new Carbon Edition, located between the Grand Touring Reserve and the flagship Signature. The new model is equipped with a spoiler on the luggage compartment lid and side mirror housings in Polymetal Gray, as well as 19-inch wheels and red leather upholstery.
The novelty of the Japanese brand should appear on the American market this month.
In addition, it was recently reported that the Mazda CX-30 crossover will be equipped with a new turbo engine. It should be emphasized that at the moment the most efficient engine for a compact cross-country is the 2.5-liter “atmospheric”.
- Formula 1 Champion to compete in EV racing for the first time
- Tesla accused another employee of stealing classified data
- The exclusive Maybach 57S is up for sale. His customer could be Gaddafi
- Updated Toyota Highlander 2021 goes on sale for the first time in Europe
- New Hyundai Bayon B-SUV crossover spotted in spy photos