Japan may have first flying cars by 2023August 13, 2020
Local company SkyDrive has made a bold forecast for the advent of flying cars in the Land of the Rising Sun.
Japanese startup SkyDrive, which specializes in the development of flying cars, recently announced a bold statement that in three years the firm will present its first prototype, the two-seater SD-XX aircraft.
The overall dimensions of the new items will be comparable to cars. The SD-XX will be able to fly up to 20 kilometers, and its maximum speed will reach 100 km / h. Flight tests of the model should be completed in 2020.
There are no details about the flying car yet. The company noted that they hope to cooperate with large firms that are engaged in passenger transportation in large cities.
SkyDrive suggests that the new vehicle will be used to transport people over the sea. The new SD-XX model will be equipped with an autopilot function, but the driver must be present in any case.
- On tests, a prototype of a “charged” crossover BMW X4 M 2022 was seen
- Daimler unveils new professional Western Star 49X truck
- Buyers are not happy with the quality of the Dodge Demon coupe paintwork
- Teasers of Aznom Palladium appeared on the network
- The render shows a sporty Nissan Z Proto for safari