James Bond Aston Martin equipped with “Miniguns” in the headlightsDecember 3, 2019
A short video teaser for the new James Bond movie, “No Time To Die,” was published on the Internet. In the video, in particular, the classic Aston Martin DB5 is shown, in which multi-barrel machine guns (“Miniguns”) are advanced from the headlights.
In total, four different Aston Martin will be involved in the next 007 movie. In addition to DB5, another classic Aston will take part in the film – V8 Vantage, as well as the modern supercar DBS Superleggera and the yet unreleased super hybrid Valhalla.
In addition, a new generation Land Rover Defender SUV, as well as Jaguar cars, will appear in the new bond series. The first full-fledged trailer for the picture, the main role in which will be played by Daniel Craig, will be released on Wednesday, December 4. The premiere of “Not the Time to Die” is scheduled for April 2020.
- Skoda prepares rival Renault Duster for sale
- Mercedes-Benz CL600 coupe from the 90s for sale
- Tesla will build a new plant to assemble trucks and sports cars
- All-new Nissan Skyline R34 sports car for half a million dollars at auction
- Photos of the new Hyundai Ioniq 5 with solar panels on the roof published