James Bond Aston Martin equipped with “Miniguns” in the headlightsDecember 3, 2019
A short video teaser for the new James Bond movie, “No Time To Die,” was published on the Internet. In the video, in particular, the classic Aston Martin DB5 is shown, in which multi-barrel machine guns (“Miniguns”) are advanced from the headlights.
In total, four different Aston Martin will be involved in the next 007 movie. In addition to DB5, another classic Aston will take part in the film – V8 Vantage, as well as the modern supercar DBS Superleggera and the yet unreleased super hybrid Valhalla.
In addition, a new generation Land Rover Defender SUV, as well as Jaguar cars, will appear in the new bond series. The first full-fledged trailer for the picture, the main role in which will be played by Daniel Craig, will be released on Wednesday, December 4. The premiere of “Not the Time to Die” is scheduled for April 2020.
- Nissan Ariya could become one of the models in the Infiniti model range
- Spy photos of the new generation Toyota Sienna
- In the next three years, Toyota promises 31 new and updated models
- Honda celebrates the release of the 2.5 millionth Kei car family N
- Toyota refuses gasoline versions of Corolla in Europe