Jaguar Land Rover withdraws its SUVs from the Chinese marketFebruary 10, 2019
The review turned out to be quite small, but the problem, due to which the car needed repair, is quite serious. Due to one faulty unit, the engine of these premium SUVs may stall at any time.
Jaguar Land Rover has announced in China the recall of its luxury SUVs. According to local media, the service action will affect 44 brand cars imported into the country last fall. “Problem” copies will fall into the hands of specialists due to engine problems that pose a safety risk to the driver and his passengers.
Due to a damaged crankshaft pulley, SUV engines may suddenly stall, which can lead to serious adverse effects. Defective parts promise to replace as soon as possible. Of course, all work will be carried out for free.
It is known that six brand new Range Rovers that came off the assembly line from October 10 to 17 last year, as well as 38 Range Rover Sport, produced from October 10 to 19, 2018, will be sent for repairs.
- Volkswagen has announced the premiere of the new generation “charged” Golf R
- Panasonic is going to release new Tesla batteries
- Citroen has achieved a ban on the sale of Polestar 2 in France
- The rare Mauck MSV 1120s camper is on sale
- The 1975 Ford Bronco with a V8 engine went on sale