Jaguar Land Rover will shut down its plants in the UK due to coronavirusMarch 21, 2020
The largest British automaker – the Jaguar Land Rover holding – will suspend the activity of three of its own enterprises in the UK next week in connection with the coronavirus. This is indicated in a message that the corporation published on March 20.
“Against the backdrop of the spread of the coronavirus, Jaguar Land Rover confirms that it will temporarily stop production in the UK over the next week. The automaker plans to resume operations after April 20, but this period may be revised due to rapidly changing circumstances, ”the document says.
It is worth mentioning that at the end of last month, JLR again launched production in China, which was stopped due to coronavirus.
At the same time, enterprises in Brazil and India continue to function.
- BFGoodrich introduced special off-road wipers
- Watch the 2021 Porsche Panamera Turbo S set a speed record
- Tesla wants to accelerate the emergence of Semi trucks and is looking for specialists
- Paul Walker’s BMW M1 to be auctioned
- Ferrari unveils racing-inspired version of the 488 Pista